Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tooth and Weather Update

We continue to lose teeth at what seems to me, an insane rate.
Tye lost yet another tooth yesterday at school.  
Then today, Jake hops in the car after school and shows me, he too has lost another tooth.   
(I wonder what the nurse thinks?)
They are all growing up so quickly. 
This is my view from the kitchen window when we make dinner. 
Wait till you see it when everything is green early this summer.
The weather has been gorgous...a light coat is all you need in the afternoon. Its been in the low 60s and WE LOVE IT.
Nick got the bikes ready to ride today when the kids were at school.
What a cool afterschool treat!
They're in their element, outside.
Next step, getting Joss to ride her 2 wheel bike off road, in the forest.  For now, when the boys are in the forest she just rides her trike.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know what i am going to do when my kids start losing teeth...it seriously grosses me out!!

    They look so cute though...

    what is on Joss's head??

    ReplyDelete